Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Globe Broadband Tattoo

Finally, Globe Tattoo released a new promo for its prepaid subscribers who loves to surf the net all day and all night. I actually have a Globe Tattoo Broadband USB that I use whenever I want to stay connected with my friends anytime, anywhere. It has been my survival kit whenever I am out for travel and want to stay in touch with my online buddies.

I have tried Super Surf just yesterday and it works pretty fine. I like it a lot! Although, other prepaid broadband companies have already started this type of promo months ago still, it is better late than never globe. LOL. And besides, the 10 pesos per 30 minutes charge for the regular surfing are a bit unreasonable for internet savvy like me. Hello to that.

Globe Tattoo Super Surf is currently available for Prepaid subscribers (globe tattoo prepaid and globe prepaid) and you can unlimitedly access the internet either from your pc or mobilephone. So you can either super surf via your blackberry or notebook. Cool.


Super Surf gives you unlimited access to the Internet with your Globe Tattoo Broadband USB plug-it modem, or with your mobile phone. Super Surf combines the speed and reliability of Globe Tattoo with the power of Globe’s exclusive unlimited offers!

All Globe Tattoo Prepaid and Globe Prepaid subscribers can avail of Super Surf. You can choose the Super Surf variant that best suits your needs:

Super Surf 50 provides you with one day of unlimited surfing. To avail of Super Surf 50, text SUPERSURF50 to 8888.

Super Surf 220 provides you with five days of unlimited surfing. To avail of Super Surf 220, text SUPERSURF220 to 8888.

To check the status of your Super Surf subscription, text SUPERSURF STATUS to 8888. Super Surf is currently available to Globe Prepaid and Globe Tattoo Prepaid subscribers only.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online